An approved User ID is required to access CITSS.
- Complete the online CITSS User Registration Form.
- Accept the User Registration Terms and Conditions.
- Depending on the selected jurisdiction, print and sign or download, E-sign, and electronically submit the User Registration Form.
- Depending on the selected jurisdiction, download or print and complete the Proof of Identity or the Attestation of Verification of Identity and Designation Form and documents.
- Complete any other documentation required by your Jurisdiction.
- Depending on the selected jurisdiction, submit the User Registration Form and required documentation via postal mail or electronically to your Jurisdiction Registrar for approval.
Your Jurisdiction Registrar will review your forms and documentation and approve or deny your user registration application. Once you receive email notification from the Jurisdiction Registrar of being approved as a user in CITSS, you will be able to log into the system with your User ID and Password.
Applications for compliance instrument accounts may only be completed by persons with an approved CITSS User ID. Access as a representative to existing compliance instrument accounts may only be given to persons with an approved CITSS User ID.
A person must have an approved User ID in CITSS to open compliance instrument accounts, or to perform any actions in the system.
Notice: CITSS is for use by authorized users. Use is monitored and/or may be restricted at any time. Confidential information may not be accessed or used without authorization. Unauthorized or improper use of this system may result in administrative, civil, and/or criminal penalties. Use of this system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring and information retrieval. By accessing this system you are acknowledging and consenting to these terms and conditions. Leave this site immediately if you are not an authorized user or do not agree to the conditions in this notice.
To proceed with user registration, select the "User registration" button.
To have your pending or deactivated user registration in a closed jurisdiction transferred to another jurisdiction, select the "Change jurisdiction of a pending or deactivated user registration" button.